Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2018
A conference and exhibition on investment immigration and international high-end
The Cannes International Emigration
and Luxury Property Expo 2018is an international conference and
exhibition to be held 9-10 November 2018 at the Hyatt Hotel Martinez Cannes.
The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo incudes:
- A conference featuring government representatives, leaders of the
world’s most prominent immigration companies, and major property developers;
- An exhibition showcasing around 100 international companies;
- The ‘Global Challenges of the Immigration Market’ roundtable
for government representatives only;
- A press conference for leading business and industry media from
- A variety of other activities, includingseminars, individual meetings
with clients; and
- An exclusive high-end Gala Party for exhibitors and attendees.
The Expo will combine two events: The Investment Immigration and Luxury Real Estate
international conference, panel discussions and a press conference will be held
on the first day (9 November), and the second day’s (10 November) agenda will
include an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Exhibitors and Attendees
The exhibition will bring together leading companies from 30 countries, including
the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland,
Cyprus, Malta, and other EU states. Exhibitors include immigration companies, property
developers, law and financial firms, and private banks.
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain,
Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and
Nevis), and more;
- International associations;
- Prominent immigration companies and luxury real estate market leaders;
- Majorpersonalfinancialconsultancies; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
All in all, around 100 companies will participate in the Expo.
Visitors include private individuals interested in immigration, acquisition of upscale
real estate and personal financial consulting services, as well as international
entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Topics of the Exhibition
- Immigration(temporary or permanent residency in developed countries);
- Acquisition of luxury real estate abroad(for personal use, to secure
assets, create cash flow, or gain temporary or permanent residency through investment
in an affluent country); and
- Personal financial consulting(company formation, opening bank accounts
in highly developed countries, private banking, tax optimization etc.).
- The primary target audience: Direct prospects (potential immigrants and real estate
- The opportunity to contact potential partners from 30 countries;
- The opportunity to speak to your target audience at the conference;
- Access to an online appointment scheduling system to help you plan your schedule
and make the most of your time at the exhibition; and
- Access to an exclusive database, featuring contact information for prospective clients
and partners from across the globe.
- Comprehensive assistance with temporary and permanent residence permits, dual citizenship,
real estate acquisition, asset protection, company formation, opening bank accounts
in highly developed countries, );
- Individual meetings with real estate experts;
- Seminars and paneldiscussions;
- Bespoke face-to-face advice from financial and legal professionals, and more.
The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Exhibition is the 12th project
in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world,
including in Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews
with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewedhere.
Tickets can be purchased on the official website.For more information, please contact
the organizer at:email@example.com +44 20
335 581 11.