Germany Job Seeker Visa
Best reason to migrate to Germany:
Germany is the largest economy in Europe and the fourth largest in the world. It is a growing economy and was less affected by the economic downturn than many others, but the population is shrinking which translates to a lower number of young professionals. Therefore, Germany Job Seeker Visa looking forward for talented professionals from abroad and offers them excellent job prospects in a number of sectors of the vibrant labor market.
Career Opportunities for skilled professionals:
German companies have been unable to recruit anything like the number of Engineering, scientists, mathematicians, and IT experts needed to fill vacant positions, hence there is a demand for skilled professional from abroad to fill these gaps. These professionals when entering the job market they have a significantly higher earnings potential with average starting salaries between €35,000 and €40,000 a year.
With the largest economy in Europe, and often at the head of digital developments in industry, Germany consistently suffers a shortage of IT staff. The German Federal Association for Information Technology (Bitkom) found in early 2016 that around 60% of German businesses are short of IT staff; a total of 43,000 unfilled vacancies. Software specialists in fields such as cloud computing, data analytics, and app development are in particular demand.
Occupations in Demand
There is a shortage of skilled workers in many professions in Germany. These include qualified:
- Engineers: Engineering sector in Germany is the most demanding sector.
- Mechanical: Mechanical sector is the country’s most innovative industry.
- Automotive : Germany is Europe’s number one automotive market in terms of production and sales,
- SAP Professionals: German SAP employees enjoy some of the highest paid salaries in the world.
- IT specialists: German Information Technology companies are dominating the European software markets
- Finance & Banking sector: Germany has a very stable and strong job market in terms of Finance and banking Sector.
Germany is investing even more heavily in intelligent technologies and innovative digital applications to stay competitive in the international market, which enables to have advantage over other countries and open more career opportunities for the expats to come and work in Germany. The German labor market offers worthwhile career opportunities for qualified professionals.
This visa allows in getting a work permit visa without a job offer and can be a gateway to permanent residence visa immediately. Initially, the visa will be issued for 6 months and later will be extended to depending upon the employer’s offer/appointment letter.
This visa allows you to attend Interviews and find a job in your skilled area.
A Germany Job Seeker Visa holder, upon getting employment, can also switch to Germany Blue Card from within the country.
- *No points based test
- *No IELTS/TOEFL requirement
- *No Age Limit
- The applicant must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience and Graduation qualification to qualify as per the H+ Anabin University List.
- The applicants from Mumbai or Delhi region must have 16 years of regular education either 4 years Bachelor’s degree or 3 years Bachelor’s degree with Master’s degree.
- English proficiency is sufficient to qualify for the visa; however it is highly recommended that you learn the German Language to survive in Germany.
- The applicant has to apply for this visa with respect to his current employment region.
- To know more on your eligibility fill the form one of our executive will be in touch shortly and advise you on the best possible options.