Global Quest Solutions


USA Immigration

B1-B2 Visas

The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure

F1-J1-M1 Visas

The United States is home to some of the world top universities, attracting thousands of students from around the

Family Migration

Two groups of family based immigrant visa categories, including immediate relatives and family preference

H1-H4 Migration

The H1B visa is commonly known as work visa to USA. H1 visa is an employment based visa that can be granted for an

Partner Migration

An American citizen and are planning on marrying a foreigner you have the option of bringing you fiancé to the

New Zealand Visitor Visa
L1 Migration

The L1 visa, also known as intercompany transfer visa, is a temporary nonimmigrant visa that allows international