Which are issued by the following 15 countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Switzerland.
The issue of such a visa is discretionary and depends on examination of each individual case, including purpose of visit and intention to return. If you intend to visit one of the Schengen countries for business, as a tourist or for a personal/private visit, you must apply for Schengen visa, which is valid in all Schengen countries. This normally enables you to visit any, several or all above mentioned countries and move freely in all of the Schengen countries during one trip within the validity of the visa. A Schengen visa is not appropriate if you wish to remain in a Schengen member state for longer than 3 months or take up employment or establish a business, trade or profession.
If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, apply to the Embassy or Consulate of that country.
If you intend to visit several of the Schengen countries, you must apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country in which your main destination is situated (longest duration of stay).
If you intend to visit several of the Schengen countries without having a main destination, you should apply for the visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the first Schengen country on your travel itinerary that requires you to have a visa.
Processing time: Your application should be lodged at the Embassy or Consulate at least 2 weeks before the proposed journey is undertaken.
- Guiding in all aspects of the Student application process selection of the Right from course selection to get Visa.
- Complete documentation assistance for the visa purpose.
- Filling up the Application forms.
- Making necessary covering letter to support the genuinely intention of travel.
- Taking Appointments to submit the Application @VFS or the respective embassy if required.
- Mock calls for interview process if necessary.