Quebec Investor Program
Quebec Investor Program
The Quebec Investor Program allows investors to obtain Canadian permanent residence by investing CAD$800,000 risk-free through an approved financial intermediary or by financing that Quebec investment program.
Note: The maximum number of applications that may be received for the upcoming application cycle is set at 1,900, of which up to 1,330 applications may be accepted from national of the People’s Republic of China, including the special administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macao.
Eligible applicants with advanced intermediate French ability are exempt from the quota. Moreover, applications submitted by individuals with advanced intermediate French ability receive priority processing.
All applications, including those for Quebec immigration services Office in Hong Kong, must be sent by regular mail or by courier service.
- Investment without risk. The investment of CAD $800,000 is guaranteed by the Quebec government and returned in full after five years.
- Family included in the application. All immediate members of the candidate’s family (spouse and dependent children) are included in the application and have the same status as the candidate.
- Benefits of permanent resident status. Enjoy as a permanent resident the same benefits provided to Canadians (universal health care, free public education, access to world-class universities, etc.)
Quebec Investor Program: Requirements
|Minimum Net Worth||A minimum of CAD$1.6 million in legally acquired net worth, alone or with the help of their spouse or common-law partner if accompanying the applicant. Assets such as property, bank accounts, pension funds, stocks and shares may be included.|
|Business or Management Experience||A minimum of two years of management experience (planning, supervision and control of the financial and the human or physical resources) over the course of five years prior to the submission of the candidate’s application in a specific enterprise (agricultural, commercial, or industrial, OR management experience in a governmental or international organization) and in a position defined as full time. The company must have a minimum of two full-time employees. It does not necessarily have to be profitable. It can also be an international agency, department or government agency.|
|Investment||Agreement to invest the sum of CAD$800,000 through an approved financial intermediary (this investment can be financed).|
|Miscellaneous||Successful medical examination and security background check.|
Learn more about Quebec or about the Canadian Immigration Quebec Investor Visa Consultants in Mumbai
Fill out a free Quebec investment immigration services assessment form to learn more about your options.
- Guiding in all aspects of the EB5 application process selection of the Right Project to get Visa for entire family.
- Complete documentation assistance for the visa purpose.
- Filling up the Application forms.
- Making necessary covering letter to support the genuinely intention of travel.
- Taking Appointments to submit the Application @VFS or the respective embassy if required.
- Mock calls for interview process if necessary.