CANADA SUPER VISA
Currently, most visitors to Canada may visit for up to six months
With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.
The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years on initial entry into Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.
To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
Super Visa Sponsor salary requirement
|Size of Family Unit||Minimum necessary income|
|More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add||$5,989|
Meet certain other conditions
- Your ties to your home country,
- The purpose of your visit,
- Your family and finances,
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and
- An invitation from a Canadian host.
You must also:
- Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
- Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
- Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
- Have an immigration medical exam.
- Guiding in all aspects of the Student application process selection of the Right from course selection to get Visa.
- Complete documentation assistance for the visa purpose.
- Filling up the Application forms.
- Making necessary covering letter to support the genuinely intention of travel.
- Taking Appointments to submit the Application @VFS or the respective embassy if required.
- Mock calls for interview process if necessary.