Study in New Zealand
Why Study in NEW ZEALAND
Study in New Zealand as its a beautiful and unique country in the South Pacific, where exciting things are happening in Education. New Zealand is becoming the first choice for an increasing number of international students seeking quality education & to explore new ideas in pioneering programs that will put them at the front in the world job markets of the future.
Top New Zealand Universities, colleges and other New Zealand education institutions offer students a unique learning environment. This is supported by an integrated education system in which students attending New Zealand schools find it easy to make the transition to the next level of education
- Qualifications Globally Recognized.
- Students who have studied are earning a reputation of being called innovative thinkers and are being addressed as “The New World Class”.
- It has a progressive education system with state of art facilities.
- There are wide range of studying overseas in New Zealand opportunities, including state administered primary, secondary schools, universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and private training establishments.
- The NZQA assures the quality of programed offered by state institutions and a private establishment, which in turn ensures that programs offered in New Zealand, maintain international recognition.
- Equally strong focus on Academics and Welfare.
- Most of the universities have been taking International students for the last 50 – 60 years and hence have gained a multicultural/national perspective offering a balanced curriculum which finds relevance in work places around the world.
The same perspective enables it to offer excellent welfare services to students from around the world. The polytechnics in NZ are known for the programs which are “Read to Enter the Job Markets”.
“BEST OF BOTH WORLD" qualifications
The best thing about to study abroad in New Zealand is that the expenses involved are comparatively less than the other major destinations viz. USA, UK, Canada or Australia.
In fact it is almost 50% less than that of USA and UK. Coupled with the lesser costs and International recognition of its qualification,
NZ essentially offers “Best of Both Worlds” qualifications. Kiwi Life: Even though the country might be small the people think big. The people popularly known as Kiwi’s are renowned for their hospitality and their love for sports and the outdoors.
Migration and Job search Opportunity
English widely spoken
Excellent Climatic Conditions
Clean, Green and Safe Country
New Zealand offers a safe learning environment. It is the first country in the world to declare itself as a nuclear free zone. The environment is green, clean and uncrowded with a small populations and wide open spaces.
Code of Practice.
A code of practice that ensures protection of international student’s welfare by all education providers came into force in 2002. Only signatories to the code will be allowed to enroll international students. Ensuring that New Zealand education providers act fairly and reasonably when recruiting students, the Code gives prospective students that they can trust the institution in which they choose to enroll.