U.K – Business / Tourist Visa
You can apply for a Standard Visitor Visa UK if you want to visit:
- for leisure, e.g on holiday or to see your family and friends
- for UK business visa, or to take part in sports or creative events
- for another reason, e.g to receive private medical treatment
- you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- you want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
- take part in any of the business-related activities mentioned in the Visitor Rules
- study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit
- Take part in an exchange program or educational visit (if you’re under 18)
- convert your civil partnership into a marriage
- do paid or unpaid work
- live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits
- get public funds
- marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
How long it will take:
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
How long you can stay
- You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months.
- you’re coming to the UK for private medical treatment – up to 11 months
- you’re an academic on sabbatical and coming to the UK for research – you, your spouse or civil partner may be able to stay for up to 12 months
- Guiding in all aspects of the visa application process.
- Complete documentation assistance for the visa purpose.
- Filling up the Application forms.
- Making necessary covering letter to support the genuinely intention of travel.
- Taking Appointments to submit the Application @VFS or the respective embassy if required.
- Mock calls for interview process if necessary.
Are you looking to apply for UK Business and Tourist Visa? Global Quest Solutions is the best experienced Business Visitor Visa UK Consultants in Mumbai as we help you to make it easy. To know more on your eligibility the rules & regulations , fill the consulting form one of our executive will be in touch shortly and advise you on the best possible options.