Express Entry Canada is the direct entry to secure Canada Permanent Residency. This helps in technical, nontechnical skilled workers get employment overseas.
Overview of the Program:
From 1st January 2015, the federal skilled worker’s application is processed through Canada Express Entry System for immigration to Canada. Interested applicants need to submit their areas of interest through an online application form.
What is express entry?
One has to satisfy certain criteria of the federal immigration programs and get listed in the pool of applications.
FSWP ( Federal skilled worker’s program)
- FSTP ( Federal skilled Trade’s Program)
- C.E.C ( Canadian Experience class program)
FSWP (federal skilled worker’s program)
Federal Skilled Workers – a candidate who has applied for this program should have at least 67 points based on Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) immigration selection factors.
Individuals should have the following requisites to apply for the Canada Permanent residency visa.
- Individuals should have one year full-time either equivalent work experience (part-time – which is paid) in the recent 10 years and must fall under the skilled occupation list. (National Occupational skill level of 0, A, B)
- Should qualify with minimum language ability for anyone of Canadian official languages French NCLC7 or English CLB level 7
These selection criteria for the Migration for federal skilled worker Class Program is listed below
- Education: Individuals can score a maximum of 25 points to their formal education.
- Work Experience: Applicant can score the highest 15 points to the skilled working experience, Which must fall under the O, A, B category.
- Language Skills: Individuals can score a maximum of 28 points in total (24 Points for 1st official language and 4- for 2nd official language).
- Age: Individuals can score a maximum of 12 points for their age.
- Arranged Employment: a candidate who gets the full-time job offer for at least one year from employer can score a maximum 10 points.
- Adaptability: candidates score a maximum of 10 points to all the factors that can show the adaptability of the candidate to move in Canada. Get in touch with us @+971 4320 6688 and talk to our dedicated immigration experts.
Realize your self-worth, caliber and unlock your doors to a land booming with job opportunities. Global Quest Overseas is trusted Immigration Consultant, we have branch offices in Mumbai, India, Dubai, Qatar. Visit our nearby office to get Free Counseling, our Immigration Experts assists on Express Entry Visa Program, Canada Permanent Resident Visa. Enroll now for Canada Immigration Process from the best Immigration Consultant in your city.